The 94th Annual Meeting of the Northwest Scientific Association will take place from May 20 - 23, in Spokane, WA, and we are now accepting abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Abstracts may address any of the subjects and disciplines encompassed by NWSA. We also invite contributions to the following special sessions (see the Call for Abstracts).
- Forest health and disturbance ecology
- Geology and climate science
- Wildlife and aquatic ecology
- Science of Lake Coeur D'Alene
See the online abstract submission form for full details of submission criteria. Submissions will be accepted until April 19, 2024.
Key dates for the 2024 Annual Meeting are provided in the first meeting announcement. We are delighted to announce our plenary speakers:
- Erim Gómez: Assistant Professor of Wildlife Biology, University of Montana
- Richard Waitt: Research Geologist, USGS Cascades Volcano Observatory
- Diana Six: Professor of Forest Entomology, University of Montana
Registration for the Annual Meeting will open in late February. Stay tuned for further announcements!